WINERY & BREWERY INSURANCE
The beer and wine business is an intricate process and as a result, there are a wide variety of things that can go wrong. In fact, the more issues you insure against, the lower your business risk factors will be.
Whether you are in the wine or beer business, you need to protect all of your interests. This is especially important if you operate a vineyard, and you are at the mercy of Mother Nature sometimes. Business insurance protects you against many common issues that can affect your livelihood and also many uncommon problems that can occur. After all, you may have your entire life savings and future, invested in your business.
Most businesses have unique needs, so a standard policy is not usually sufficient. However, here are some of the more common inclusions:
- General Business Liability coverage
- Liquor liability
- Personal liability
- Commercial Auto Insurance
There many options to consider. You may have special needs, depending on your business. For example:
- Farm buildings and equipment – when you produce your own crops like grapes, you need insurance to cover your production investment.
- Inland marine or cargo insurance – if you take your goods to market or ship them to customers or warehouses, what would you do if they were destroyed in an accident on the highway? This coverage will reimburse you for those losses and is not part of standard commercial vehicle insurance.
- Extra liability – for instances like product liability, you might want insurance in excess of one million dollars to cover possible lawsuits.
- Beer or wine leakage
- Wine or beer contamination
- Equipment breakdown – if your specialized equipment breaks down, you could be out a great deal of products and money. This coverage helps with these types of unexpected losses.
- Loss of business – an act of nature or other damages like fire could put you out of business permanently if you are not insured against them. This coverage can keep your business going while you are waiting for repairs.
With so many things to consider, choosing a company like Joyce, Jackman & Bell Insurors makes a great deal of sense. We have been around over 30 years, serving Pennsylvania individuals and businesses.
It can take a great deal of hard work to find the best Vineyard Insurance policy for your business. In fact, you may not be aware all of the coverage options and which ones you need today. We are not your usual insurance company. We are an independent agency that does business with many different companies. Our agency does not represent any one company so we are free to check out all the available policies and options and bring them to you. This is the best way to have a special policy that is customized for your business only.
With so many variables in the business world today, you need someone on your team looking out for your best interests. Joyce, Jackman & Bell Insurors will be there for you today and far into the future.