If you're looking for ideas for improving your business and your bottom line in 2019 I thought I'd provide you with these productivity tips from the online publication Small Business Trends.
- Don't just have a "to do" list. Always keep the important items at the top and do them first.
- Commit to getting the things you least want to do done before lunch.
- Give yourself a boost by finishing quick tasks immediately.
- Schedule days when you don't have meetings.
- Make time for yourself by scheduling breaks and exercise time.
These are a few from a list of 20 that you'll find here:https://tinyurl.com/prod-work-tips
The New Year might also be a good time to review your business insurance. Why not put a note in your 2019 planner to call me?