Scranton Condo Insurance
Why Do I Need Condominium Insurance?
You own a condo and the association has insurance. So why do you need insurance? Well, your condominium association insurance covers the condominium building, commonly owned property and liability insurance for the association.
Unfortunately, there are many events where the association's insurance policy won't protect you or your belongings -- like a break-in, water damage to your bedroom or living room walls, or someone injuring themselves slipping on your wet tile floor. That's why you need Condo Insurance designed specifically for condo owners.
A policy from Joyce, Jackman & Bell Insurors can cover:
- Damage to your furniture, clothing, appliances and other personal items.
- Your personal belongings, whether they're in the home or elsewhere.
- Common loss assessments made by the condo association for all unit owners.
- Your personal liability in the event someone is injured or their property is damaged.
Condominium Insurance is available at reasonable rates to anyone who owns property in a development with joint property ownership. It is distinct from Homeowners Insurance because it works in conjunction with your association's insurance policy. Note: There are two types of master policies: all-in and bare walls-in.
- All-in covers the fixtures in your condo, such as appliances, wiring and plumbing and carpets. All-in does not cover the property that you own.
- Bare walls-in does not cover anything within your walls. It may also not cover your plumbing or electricity.
It's important to know what coverages are available when you are looking to insure your condo.
Savings For Home Security And More!
Along with Joyce, Jackman & Bell Insurors finding you the most competitive rates available, you can get many money-saving discounts based on factors like your claim history and your condo's security features, such as smoke detectors, dead bolt locks, fire extinguishers and alarm systems.
And when you combine your Condo Insurance with your Scranton Auto Insurance policy, you can also save!
Here are two reasons to act now!
- It is important for your protection to have your condominium policy in place before any claims are made -- not just from you but also from anyone else on the condominium property.
- Joyce, Jackman & Bell Insurors can provide you with a no-risk quote within a day. Just fill out this short form to get an inexpensive policy that will protect you and your home.
Complete our PA Condominium Insurance quote form now and let our licensed insurance agents protect you!