Pittston Life Insurance
Life Insurance isn't always a popular topic; too often people find it too morbid to discuss, too disquieting to concern themselves with until it is too late. Here at Joyce, Jackman & Bell Insurors, we want to protect your life, and that of your dependents.
Why Do I Need Life Insurance?
Our Life programs are designed to provide Pittston residents with peace of mind and sound financial planning. Without it, your family may be left to deal with the following costs:
- Credit card and other debt
- Education costs
- Funeral expenses
- Future living expenses
- Mortgage debt
Reasons To Purchase Life Insurance
A life policy covers more than just funeral costs; it provides your family with the financial protection they will need when you're gone. Here are five reasons to purchase your protection plan from Joyce, Jackman & Bell Insurors:
- Replaces income for dependents - This coverage is best suited for families with young children, but for those with a spouse who depends on their income, this coverage is equally important.
- Creates an inheritance - If you want to leave your family with a little something extra you can purchase Life Insurance and name your heirs as the beneficiaries.
- Pays federal and state "death taxes" - Rather than take a smaller inheritance or liquidate assets, this coverage can help your heirs pay estate and death taxes.
- Pays other final expenses - Aside from funeral costs, Life Insurance will pay for the costs of probate, debt and medical expenses not otherwise taken care of.
- Create a charitable donation - For those of you whom philanthropy is important, we can help you make a sizeable charitable donation by including the charity of your choice as a beneficiary to your protection plan.
Term Or Whole Life
There are two types of Life coverage available: Term and Whole Life.
Term Life Insurance is simple: A payment is made so long as the death occurs within the term of the policy, usually from one to thirty years. A Level Term policy keeps the same death benefit the entire length of the term, while a Decreasing Term policy decreases the death benefit annually until the end of the term.
Whole Life Insurance is more expensive than Term, but pays a death benefit regardless of how old you live to be.
Contact Joyce, Jackman & Bell Insurors For A Free Quote Today
We have provided insurance support for Pittston residents for years, and we want to return the favor and protect you for the years to come. Fill out our quote form or contact one of our agents today for a free quote!