Pittston Condo Insurance
As a Pittston condominium owner, you have many benefits but you are also exposed to unique risks.
Unlike a single-family homeowner, you have a number of policies in force between your personal insurance and the community insurance. You need to make sure that this insurance overlaps so as not to let risk seep through the seams.
Because there are various policies in place, you need to make sure that you don't overpay for unneeded insurance--already covered by the master insurance plan--and that you have extra liability insurance where the master insurance stops.
Your condo is in a communal setting but your condo insurance needs to be individual or your may be paying too much and you probably have great liability risk.
A Pittston Condo Insurance policy from Joyce, Jackman & Bell Insurors can cover:
- Damage to your furniture, clothing, appliances and other personal items.
- Your personal belongings, whether they're in the home or elsewhere.
- Common loss assessments made by the condo association for all unit owners.
- Your personal liability in the event someone is injured or their property is damaged.
Worried about costs. Don't be--Pittston condo insurance can be very affordable.
Pennsylvania Condo insurance is like a suit that needs to be individually tailored: if it's too big then you overpay for what you don't need and if it's too small then you may expose yourself to lawsuits.
Pittston Condo insurance is available at reasonable rates to anyone who owns property in a development with joint property ownership. It is distinct from homeowner insurance because it works in conjunction with your association's insurance policy.
Here are two reasons to act now!
- It is important for your protection to have your condominium insurance in place before any claims are made--not just from you but also from anyone else on the condominium property.
- Joyce, Jackman & Bell Insurors can provide you with a no-risk quote within a day. Just fill out this short form to get an inexpensive policy that will protect you and your home.