We're sorry if you've suffered an accident or have a claim on your insurance policy. That's why you have insurance, to protect you when something bad happens. We'll guide you on every step along the way.
Should you file this claim?
If there's a slight chance that someone may have suffered as a result of the accident, then you must file the claim. Otherwise, if you choose not to file it, you won't have the insurance policy to protect you from lawsuit.
There are, however, situations where it makes sense to not file a claim. Keeping your insurance record clean will probably keep your rates down.
If this is a consideration, read this special report before you make that decision.
As your independent agent, we'll do our best to make your claim experience a smooth one.
- To begin, you can contact the insurance company directly at anytime of the day to put them on notice of the claim. Their telephone number is listed on your policy. We will then be notified of your claim by the insurance company.
- If you have a claim and would like our direct assistance, we will be happy to help you. Lenore Cawley is your Claims Manager.
- During normal business hours she can be reached at 570-654-7213 or email at email@example.com . Lenore will make sure your claim is processed correctly.
- If reporting a claim after normal business hours, please email Lenore directly or click "Report A Claim" box above.
- After your claim is processed, we will follow-up with you to ask about your experience and make sure you were treated well.
If think you're not being treated fairly, need some help along the way or want to share your positive experience with us, just let us know! We're always here for you.